This is such a lovely light lunch option particularly in the summer months! The protein, carbs and fats are really well balanced in this meal so it will keep you fuller for longer. It is also a great gluten free and vegan option.
- 2 Cos lettuce
- 250g Smoked Tofu
- 250g Peas
- 155g Edamame beans
- 80g Mangoes
- 2tbsp Lee Kum Kee Hoisin sauce
- 2tbsp Soy sauce (you can use a gluten free soy sauce)
- 2tbsp Sesame seeds
- 18g Cashew nuts
- 1tbsp Rapeseed oil
- 4g Fresh mint
- 1tsp Chilli flakes
1. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the smoked tofu and cook, stirring often, until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Stir in the hoisin sauce, soy sauce lime juice; remove from heat.
2. Boil water in a pan and add the peas and edamame beans, allow them to cook (a few minutes is generally enough).
3. Cut the mango, mint and cashews finely.
Divide the tofu, mango, cashews, sesame seeds, peas, edamame and mint leaves into 12 lettuce leaves. Drizzle with some extra sesame seeds and serve.